Sign up for FREE Nerd-to-English Newsletter!
Nerd-to-English is about translating what we know (or need to know) for success!
Sponsored by Forte' Incorporated, a provider of:
* Assessment Services for
management and I.T.
* Evaluation of processes, procedures
* Training and Mentoring
For communication tips and ideas, follow Nerd-to-English on Twitter, at @nerdtoenglish!
- Panic Now
There is a big difference between panic and anxiety
- Your Data Is Gone, Have A Nice Day
Complete data loss and theft remain all too common
- Mission Impossible: 4 Reasons Compliance Is Impossible
Compliance, like security, is not a constant
- The Great Lie Of Compliance
If you believe you are fully compliant, then you are not
- 5 Overlooked Cloud-Based Compliance Dangers
Fully understanding risks helps avoid expensive surprises later
- Panic Now
- They Need Their Lies - Many love to embrace the #lies of their industry. Do you? G http://t.co/iss3X7p28k #Success 22 hours ago
- "Your Data Is Gone, Have A Nice Day" - Do you have a tested #backup plan? G http://t.co/pAI4tBdWR2 #Compliance 2013/05/20
- Look at them, don’t #stare at them. Staring is freaky. G #Communication 2013/05/17
- MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: 4 Reasons Compliance Is Impossible. G http://t.co/LHdiIuuRsd 2013/05/16
Sales and Marketing Archive
Too many people believe that a set of illuminated images equals good communication.
Using vague statements without a plan is an action of the fearful, emotionally paralyzed, and unprepared.
Far too many people complain without a real goal or a rational means of satisfaction
Sounds that inspire our dreams stay with us for years, even our lifetime.
Repeating a learning opportunity is a great chance to grow and improve.
We often forget to think about how our messages are seen by others.
To always be right, means others must always be wrong.
In the excitement to share a success, many will reveal the problem they overcame was self-inflicted.
Someone spending most of their words bashing someone is not having a conversation
If we can stop being our own obstacle, we’ll be better at avoiding self-deceptions that lead to poor choices.
Too many avoid solid solutions while searching for almost mythical shortcuts.
It is often more socially accepted to lie than take the punishment an unpopular answer brings.
If you want to make the effort to share your ideas, make sure you are successful.
It is easy to make excuses for not listening, but doesn’t that just make the problem worse.